Ah, so you’d like to get updates about the comings and goings of my vagina? Or find out how to show your appreciation for what I do? You’re the BEST! There are several options for you, depending on how you like to consume your media.
Email for each new post!
Get an email each time I publish something new! Input your email address below and wait for the confirmation email (it may go to spam). Then activate your subscription from there.
To ensure you see my emails, add [email protected] to your contacts. Also, in Gmail, move my emails out of your Promotions tab. To do this on mobile, long-press the email and tap the three dots on the top right. Select “move to” and choose “Primary.” On desktop, drag the email onto the Primary tab.
On social media, I promote my blog posts and publish all manner of ~scandalous~ photos and musings:
- Twitter — best option to see ALL my content, as they don’t have adult content restrictions
- Instagram — see my photos, but miss my witty tweets, and links are very hard to follow
- Facebook — this place sucks and hates sex, and I might leave it eventually, but it’s an option
- Tumblr — meh, they like to flag dildos as obscene now, so I’m not prioritizing this one at all
Using an RSS feed reader such as Feedly? Subscribe to my RSS feed.
Supporting Hey Epiphora
The most monetarily impactful thing you can do to support my work? Buy sex toys from my affiliate links!
It’s easy: when you’re about to purchase a sex product, clear your browser’s cache/cookies and use my link. Visit my Epiphora-approved sex toy retailers page or my sales & deals page before you shop — any link on those pages will give me credit.
Other ways to support me financially:
- Tip me / donate to me via PayPal!
- Take my sex blogging course!
- Purchase consulting!
- Buy advertising!
There are other ways to support me that cost nothing at all. One of the best, easiest things you can do is INTERACT with my content on social media. Most social media platforms use algorithms to determine what they think you want to see, and they strategically hide content from creators they deem “adult.” So it’s extra important for you to click that heart, double tap that image, retweet, share, and comment (the most powerful of all)! Teach these motherfucking computers that you want to see my stuff.
Other ways to support me for free:
- Read (and comment on) my blog posts!
- Share my posts on your own social media accounts!
- Send me nice emails!
- Tell your friends (and family?!) about my site!